Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SHARE & VOICE: Save the planet? Yeah right!

Hey Guys,

I was just "youtubing" because I'm pretty much addicted to any and every type of video out there. Well I don't know if any of you have heard of a comedian named George Carlin before, but I believe he was one of the greatest and smartest stand up comedians to ever be in the business (he passed away last June). I say this because he's a very logical person with his comedy...everything he says just seems to makes sense and that's why it's funny!

In this video, he talks about environmentalists and people just wanting to save the earth in general. It basically contradicts everything we've learned in class thus far, but I wanted to post this because it gives you the other side of the story, and really makes you think. I have to warn you though, he uses a lot of profanity so if you oppose of this, DO NOT WATCH! For the rest of you, enjoy!

PS. What are your thoughts after watching this? Do you agree or disagree with him?





4 comments:

  1. Ben,
    I love George Carlin, what a great find, he is so quick witted! I'm not sure I agree with all that he is saying but he still made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben! I didn't know he died!!! Aww man, that sucks. But it is really interesting to hear he's side of the story...and kind of funny too! Keep up the great work;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, I haven't heard of him before. I am commenting on blogs while sitting at school soooo I will have to watch the naughty languaged video later!! Very interesting though, it is always important to learn the other side of the story. --S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben~ I love it but i didnt know he died either!!

    ReplyDelete